Terms and Conditions
Welcome to JOBSEURASIA and operated by WONDER CARGO PVT. LTD. OPC These terms and conditions of use ("Terms") constitute a legalagreement between you and us. Use of this Site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of theseTerms herein and by all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated byreference. These Terms apply to your use of this Site, and do not alter in anyway the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with JOBSEURASIA, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Ifyou are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent andwarrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity's behalf,and that such entity agrees to indemnify JOBSEURASIA for violations of these Terms. If you do not agree with these terms,please do not use this Site.
Any individual and organisation wanting to make use of Site to post aninternships/jobs (hereinafter referred to as the "Jobs") for self orfor an organisation he/she represents is referred to as "Employer" or"Employers" as context may demand.
Any individual wanting to make use of Site to apply to Jobs listed on JOBSEURASIA is referred to as"Applicant" or "Applicants" as context may demand.
Registration Data and Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to: (a) provideaccurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by anyregistration forms on the Site ("Registration Data"); (b) maintainand promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information youprovide to JOBSEURASIA, tokeep it accurate, current and complete; (c) maintain the security of yourpassword and identification; (d) notify JOBSEURASIA immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breachof security; (e) accept all responsibility for any and all activities thatoccur under your account; and (f) accept all risks of unauthorized access tothe Registration Data and any other information you provide to JOBSEURASIA. Please refer to our PrivacyPolicy for more details on how we collect,store, use, and retain your data on the Site.
Most Important Terms & Conditions forEmployers
TheseTerms, specifically for Employers, are in addition to the other generic Terms& Conditions listed on the page which are common to all the users of thesite and which you are required to go through. Any violation of these Terms mayresult in, but not limited to, an Employer's Job being declined for publicationon JOBSEURASIAand/or his/her account being permanently blocked and/or appropriate legalaction being initiated against him/her by JOBSEURASIA.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are authorized to post Jobs on your organization's behalf. Any dispute or legal claim arising out of unauthorized posting would be solely your liability and you indemnify JOBSEURASIA and JOBSEURASIA of any and all possible consequences of such actions.
- If you upload your organization's logo while posting your Job or creating/updating your company profile, you are authorizing JOBSEURASIA to display it on our website along with Job post or in the list of our clients. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are duly authorized to share your organization logo with 3rd parties and allow them to use it.
- JOBSEURASIA reserves the right to publish the Job post of Employers on its social media handles and job board partners like LinkedIn, Indeed etc., and in newspapers in order to increase the visibility of the Job post.
- You must provide accurate and complete details about the organization and the Job. Any act of misinformation or hiding material information would result in your account being permanently blocked or any other suitable action as deemed fit by JOBSEURASIA.
- You may be asked for documents in the name of your company for our first-time user authentication process. This information will only be used for authentication purposes and will not be used anywhere else in any form.
- You may also complete the one-time authentication process by signing-in to your company's YouTube channel. This will be governed by the YouTube Terms of Service.
- The minimum stipend criteria for an in-office internship is Rs. 2000/Month and for a work from home internship is Rs. 1000/Month. The minimum CTC criteria for a full time job post is 3 LPA.
JOBSEURASIA doesNOT allow:
- Unpaid internships, except for NGOs/NPOs & some niche profiles (Law, Experimental Physics, Library Science, and the likes).
- Training program and any such program where Applicants are expected to pay a security deposit or an admission fee. To charge money in any form (including test fee, security deposit, documentation fee etc.) from the Applicants for offering Job is strictly prohibited.
- Modelling Jobs from lesser known companies.
- Network Level Marketing (NLM) jobs/internships where applicants/individuals have to use their personal connections and personal social media accounts to promote a business.
- Any Job where there is a possibility of an Applicant consuming alcohol or smoking or inducing others to do so, as the majority of our users are underage.
- Individuals or organisations promoting explicit religious content, a particular religious personality or a sect etc. are not allowed to post Jobs on JOBSEURASIA.
- Businesses promoting or dealing in gambling, porn, and other prohibited/illegal/age inappropriate activities.
- Third party Job posting. You can post Jobs only for the organization that you directly work for. Recruiting agencies or any third party agencies are not authorized to post Jobs on their clients' behalf.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is no material difference between the Job details that are advertised on JOBSEURASIA and the details that are communicated to Applicants later in the selection process (pre-interview, in offer letter etc.). Any ‘negative' material difference (such as offered stipend being lower than what was advertised) will result in suitable action being taken by JOBSEURASIA against you.
- Any assignment(s) that you may give to Applicants to assess their suitability for the Job should be fair and relevant to the Job profile. Any attempt to get work done for free from Applicants disguised as assessment or to get them to download or generate downloads for your app or get likes/shares/comments etc. for your social media handles only for the purpose of getting free publicity disguised as an assignment are strictly prohibited and would invite suitable actions against you.
- All your communications with Applicants (through JOBSEURASIA Chat or otherwise) should be professional and must not contain any obscene or offensive content.
- Once you hire any Applicant(s) for your Job, you must provide them with an offer letter clearly detailing all the important details of the Job (such as role & responsibilities, remuneration, and payment mechanism) and complete address and contact details of your organisation.
- You must pay the promised remuneration to the selected Applicants in a timely manner as per agreed terms and conditions in the offer letter. Non payment of the remuneration or delayed payment of the remuneration is strictly prohibited and would invite suitable action against you.
- You must respond within 72 working hours to any Applicant complaints regarding your Job that we may bring to your notice. Failure to do so may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your JOBSEURASIA account depending on the nature of the complaint.
- If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behaviour on JOBSEURASIA by an Applicant or another user, you must report it to JOBSEURASIA immediately so that necessary actions can be taken.
- While we put our best efforts to reach out to the best talent available in the country, posting your Job on JOBSEURASIA does not guarantee hiring.
Applicantdata usage T&Cs:
- You can use the Applicants' data that you receive for your Job solely for the purpose of hiring. Any attempt to send any other communication (promotional content for example) to the Applicants or any other usage of the data is strictly prohibited.
- You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing Applicants' data, for free or for a fee, to any other entity. Any such attempt would result in your account on JOBSEURASIA being permanently blocked and would be liable for legal action against you and your organization.
Payment& refund T&Cs:
- Payments for the services offered by JOBSEURASIA shall be on a 100% advance basis.
- Refund if any will be as per our Refund Policy.
- JOBSEURASIA offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Employers card/bank accounts.
Most Important Terms & Conditions for Applicants
These Terms, specifically for Applicants, are in addition to the othergeneric Terms & Conditions listed on the page which are common to all theusers of the site and which you are required to go through. Any violation ofthese T&Cs may result in, but not limited to, an applicant's Jobapplication being declined and/or his/her account being permanently blockedand/or suitable legal action being initiated against him/her by JOBSEURASIA.
- If you have applied for a Job on JOBSEURASIA and receive a communication from JOBSEURASIA or Employer regarding your application, you must respond to it with-in 72 hours.
- Once you accept a Job offer, you must make every possible effort to join and start the Job on time. To not show up or to decline an earlier accepted Job offer at the last moment, or to go incommunicado creates a very poor impression of you in front of the Employer and reduces the credibility of the Applicant community at large. Any such behaviour will not only result in your account being blocked on JOBSEURASIA but we will also report it to your college administration wherever applicable.
- You must provide accurate and complete information at the time of Job application or creating an account on JOBSEURASIA – any misrepresentation of information, or hiding of material information, or impersonation would result in your account being blocked on the site and you being reported to your college administration wherever applicable.
- You must pay attention to a Job's complete details (profile, location, remuneration, skills required, etc.) before applying for it. Irrelevant applications will result in your account being penalized (we may stop you from applying to future Jobs or block your account all together)
- You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing Employers' data (contact details etc.), for free or for a fee, with any other entity. Any such attempt would result in your account on JOBSEURASIA being permanently blocked and would be liable for legal action against you.
- JOBSEURASIA community is a community of sincere users who are known for and are expected to demonstrate high standards of professionalism in their dealings with other users and Employers – you are required to maintain these standards and decorum of the community. All your communications with other users of JOBSEURASIA (through JOBSEURASIA Chat or otherwise) should be professional and must not contain any obscene or offensive content.
- You agree to have gone through the ‘Safety Tips for Applicants' section of these Terms and have understood the same.
- While it is our endeavor to provide you with accurate and reliable Job information; it is always possible for an error to occur. Hence, you must conduct your own due diligence and research about an employer or organisation before starting a Job and take full responsibility of the same. You further agree to have read and understood the ‘Disclaimers' section of these Terms and explicitly and specifically agree to it.
- If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behaviour on JOBSEURASIA by an Employer or another user, you must report it to JOBSEURASIA immediately so that necessary actions can be taken – this is both your duty and obligation.
- While we make our best efforts to bring you the best Job opportunities possible, JOBSEURASIA does not guarantee a Job to a student.
- Upon registration, your registered email id and phone number will be automatically subscribed to receive email and SMS notifications from JOBSEURASIA. You may opt out of it anytime.
Safety Tips for Applicants
It is our endeavor to provide all our users with a safe and hassle freeexperience on JOBSEURASIA. Accordingly, we would like to make Applicants aware of followingsafety tips for them.
JOBSEURASIA doesNOT allow Employers to:
- Offer unpaid Jobs, unless explicitly mentioned so in the Job post.
- Post training program and any such program where Applicants are expected to pay a security deposit or an admission fee.
- To charge money in any form (including test fee, security deposit, documentation fee etc.) from the Applicants for offering Job. This is strictly prohibited.
- Offer modelling Jobs from lesser known companies.
- Offer Network Level Marketing (NLM) jobs/internships where applicants/individuals have to use their personal connections and personal social media accounts to promote a business.
- Offer any Job where there is a possibility for an Applicant consuming alcohol or smoking or inducing others to do so, as the majority of our users are underage.
- Offer Jobs from individuals or organisations promoting explicit religious content, a particular religious personality, or a sect etc.
- Offer Jobs at businesses promoting or dealing in gambling, porn, and other prohibited/illegal/age inappropriate activities.
- Make third party Job posting. An Employer can post Jobs only for the organization that he/she directly works for. Recruiting agencies or any third party agencies are not authorized to post Jobs on their clients' behalf.
Further, it is mandatory for Employers to ensure that :
- Jobs details communicated to Applicants at any stage are same as advertised on JOBSEURASIA and there is no negative material difference (Ex. - offering lower or no stipend than what was advertised on JOBSEURASIA).
- Any assignment(s) that they may give to Applicants to assess their suitability for the Job should be fair and relevant to the Job profile. Any attempt to get work done for free from Applicants disguised as assessment or to get them to download or generate downloads for an app or get likes/shares/comments etc. for Employer's social media handles only for the purpose of getting free publicity disguised as an assignment are strictly prohibited.
- All their communications with Applicants (through JOBSEURASIA Chat or otherwise) are professional and must not contain any obscene or offensive content.
- Once they hire any Applicant(s) for their Job, they must provide them with an offer letter clearly detailing all the important details of the Job (such as role & responsibilities, remuneration, and payment mechanism) and complete address and contact details of Employer.
- They pay the promised remuneration to the selected Applicant(s) in a timely manner as per agreed terms and conditions of the Job as detailed in the offer letter.
If you come across any example of any Employer violating theseguidelines, you must report it to JOBSEURASIA using our mail sothat we can investigate and take appropriate actions.
This Site and its content are provided "as is" and JOBSEURASIA and its directors, employees,content providers, agents and affiliates exclude, to the fullest extentpermitted by applicable law, any warranty, express or implied, including,without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory qualityor fitness for a particular purpose. JOBSEURASIA will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use ofthis site. The functions embodied on or in the materials of this site are notwarranted to be uninterrupted or without error. You, not JOBSEURASIA and/or JOBSEURASIA, assume the entire cost of allnecessary care or correction due to your use of this site or content. JOBSEURASIA makes no warranty that the site orthe content is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminatingor destructive properties. JOBSEURASIA uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness andreliability of the Content, but we make no representations or warranties forthe same. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either theproperty of, or used with permission by, JOBSEURASIA or third parties. The use of these images by you, or anyone elseauthorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Termsor specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or by separate license oragreement. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws,trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable laws.